- 4 CV/audio inputs and 4 outputs (buffered and dc-coupled)
- 16 VCA's using high quality SSM chips
- Playable surface with 16 latching Mute LED buttons, to mute each VCA individually (mute button disconnects Control jack and Level knob, and silences the VCA)
- LED button brightness indicates sum of Control jack, Level knob, and Mute button
- 16 Control jacks for VCA level control
- 16 Level knobs attenuate the incoming Control signals. The control jacks are normalled to +5v, so if no control is plugged in, the knobs act as manual level (boost/cut) controls
- Matrix Expandability: VCA Matrices can be connected to form a larger matrix using headers on the back (4x8, 8x8, 12x4, etc)
- Control Expandability: 16-pin header on back side of PCB allows an external device to control all VCAs: e.g. patch recall, patch sequencing, preset patterns such as quadrature panning, etc.
4 signal inputs
4 signal outputs
16 CV inputs
3U Eurorack module, 28HP wide, approx. 28mm deep.
Current draw: A jumper selects using +5V from the power supply, or generating +5V on-board from the +12V rail.
-12V rail: 100mA max
+12V rail: 75mA max with external 5V; 110mA max with internal 5V
+5V rail: 40mA max with external 5V; not used (0mA) with internal 5V