The AC207 Quantizer offers four quantizer channels that can be programmed individually, be it in a different interval or a different fine tuning.
- Root note selection. sharp, flat, minor and major options for scales
- Interval (+1 to +12 semitones, per channel)
- quantizer type: either quantizing to the closest nore above, the closes note below or ignoring notes not fitting to the scale..
- gate length
- trigger repeat when playing and quantizing the same input voltage a number of times
- offset between input and output (in octaves)
- scale temperament: pure, equal, bohlen-pierce, just, exotic
- 1V/octave (Moog) or 1.2V/octave (Buchla)
- fine tuning in 0.001mV steps for adapting to decalibrted VCOs or for microtonal tuning(!)
- Scales: ionian, Dorian, Phrygian, Lydian, Mixolydian, Aeolian, Locrian
The module has two main operation modes: keyboard and quantizer. In keyboard mode you can use the 12 small keys as a miniature keyboard. The active note will be held at the output unitl a new key has been pressed. Are channels 1-4 tuned in intervals then chords can be played.
The quantizer mode is used for quantizing incoming voltages to pre-set scales and tunings
One global transpose input.
Per quantizer there´s a signal input, signal output, trigger input and a gate output.
3U Eurorack module, 10HP wide, 60mm deep
Current draw max. 150mA