Pamela´s Workout has an internal, BPM based clock generator working in a range between 25 and 300 BPM. The clock speed and the transport functions (reset and start/stop) are voltage controllable. You can synchronise the module to an external clock with 24, 16, 12, 8, 4, or 1 ppq (pulses per quarter note); The more pulses, the more accurate the clock multiplying function works (see below).
Each of the eight trigger outputs correlates to the clock and has plenty of settings:
- Clock division and clock multiplication with 32 values, from /512 to *48, including triplets, Odds, Evens etc.
- pulse width of the trigger, adjustable in 1/96ths steps, depending on the clock
- random skip function will leave out triggers in an arbitrary manner. The higher the value, the more triggers will be skipped.
- Delay and delay divisor functions for creating shuffle patterns. The dela function will delay in 1/96th steps with the clock divisor value as maximal delay. The delay divider function will delay only the other or the third trigger.
- beat offset alias rotating function for triggers will offset divisors by the specified value in beats. Can be used only with divisors.
external clock input. Start/stop input. CV input for controlling the internal clock´s tempo. Eight trigger outputs.
3U Eurorack module, 8HP wide, 22mm deep.
current draw: ~30mA (up to maximum 80mA, when all triggers are on)