The Tinysizer by Anyware Instruments is probably one of the smallest modular syntheiszers in the world. It can be placed upright like a PC monitor with the integrated stand. 340 (!) patchpoints are integrated in the form of high-quality multipoint connectors which are patched by jump wires. 30 of those "micro patchcords" are included, further ones can be purchased in local electronic shops.
- 2 VCOs that are inspired by the VCOs from Oberheim´s SEM. They feature integrated cv-able glide, linear FM, PWM and sync (in and out). The waveshaper blends from triangel to sawtooths. Furthermore there are 3 sub-VCOs, fed by VCO2.
- 3 LFOs with a wide frequency range. they can be reser and synchronized to MIDI.
- 12dB State Variable multimode VCF á la Oberheim SEM. voltage controllable resonance and three separate filter outputs (LP, BP, HP)
- 2 ADSRs, the first one is "slow", the second fast. Both feature inverted outputs as well.
- microphone preamp, envelope follower and audio gate (extracts gate signals depending on the level of the audio signal)
- DSP effect unit with delay and reverb
- 4 linear VCAs. #1, 2 and 3 are identical while the 4th has additional gain and offset controls.
- 2 mixers with positive and inverted sum outputs. Mixer 2 has a distortion output.
- CV source, s&h, noise generators, ring modulator, 3x multiples
- MIDI/CV interface with learn button, 4 gate outputs and 6 CV outputs.
- 11 bidirectional aux jacks for sending and receiving CVs to/from external units.
- MIDI-In and Thru
Weight 4,2kg. dimensions without stand: 31,7 x 24,3 x 4,1cm
|€ w VAT||€ w/o VAT||£ w VAT||£ w/o VAT|
|1,290.00 €||1,084.03 €||1,095.34 £||920.45 £|