- Four banks of sixteen patterns each, for a total of 64 patterns.
- Each pattern can be 1 to 64 steps.
- Direct front-panel access to all major features; hardly any menu diving.
- Micro SD Card (on back of unit) for pattern storage and super-simple firmware updates. 2GB Micro SD card included with unit, pre-installed with latest firmware.
- 1V/Oct and Hz/Volt pitch CV output.
- Individually programmable gate and accent outputs, with selectable gate, inverse gate (vintage Yamaha), and S-trig (vintage Korg and Moog) modes.
- External sync, run, and reset inputs. (1 pulse per step currently. 24- and 48-ppq DIN sync coming soon!)
- Zero-latency sync, run, and reset outputs. (24- and 48-ppq modes coming soon!)
- Three tempo-synced internal LFOs with 25 waveforms, phase, three voltage modes, and length from single step to 256 steps (16 measures at 4/4).
- Two CV inputs for modulating current step, step mode, gate length, current pattern, transpose, repeat mode, and ratcheting.
- Three CV outputs programmable per step, with several LFO modes (replace, addition, and multiplication).
- Programmable per step: pitch, gate, accent, note length/tie, three CV output values, slide, and ratchet.
- Programmable per pattern: swing, number of steps, playback mode (forward, reverse, two ping-pong modes, random step, every other step, and walk.)
- Front-panel "Repeat" functions for live-cutting of sequences; repeats the last 8, 4, 2, or 1 step(s) while held down. Also a CV modulation target.
- Front-panel "Ratchet" functions for ratcheting 2 or 4 times on each step while held down. An additional 3-step ratchet is available for direct programming per step.
- Scale/mode quantization, with 45 preset scales and 8 user-programmable scales. Includes separate Tonic setting, and front panel transpose.
inputs: clock, reset, run, CV 1-3
outputs: pitch, gate, CV 1-3, accent, clock, reset, run
3U Eurorack module, 36HP wide, 20mm deep
Regular Price: €799.00
Special Price: € 19% VAT excl. €587.39 19% VAT incl. €698.99