The module simultaneously generates six signals:
- SQUARE: simple square wave with manually and voltage controllable frequency.*
- COW: two squares as a base for a cow bell sound. fixed frequency ration between the squares.**
- METALLIC: mix of six digital oscillators, based on the frequency ration of the 808's cymbals. Manually and voltage contollable sampling rate.**
- WHITE: analog white noise.
- PINK: analog pink noise.
* = Frequency of the square wave and of cow is influenced simultaneously be the SQUARE potentiometer and the CV SQUARE socket. The fundamental frequency of COW is same like SQUARE's
** = DIGITAL and METALLIC do have individual frequency potentiometers but they share one CV input for modulating them. The switch assigns the destination.
inputs: metallic/digital tune CV, square & cow tune CV
outputs: square wave, cowbell mix, metallic noise, digital noise, white noise, pink noise
3U Eurorack module, 5HP wide, 35mm deep
maximal power consumption: 15mA @ +12V, 15mA @ -12V and 20mA @ +5V