The CTG-VC is a complex transient generator with a lot of features, such as; two different shapes for the attack, attack hold (A-HOLD) for more punchier sound than a standard attack, variable decay slope (D-SLOPE) from natural exponential to heavy logarithmic, attack-decay loop (A-D LOOP) and polarized level for outgoing transient signals. A-D LOOP switch activates, when ON, a steady state attack/dacay generator and the rate is determinated by attack/decay time and attack/decay modes.The external signal alone in to the A-D RESTART input start a single A-D transient for every new external signals A-D RESTART period (every shape).
The parameters ATTACK, ATTACK HOLD, DECAY, D-SLOPE, SUSTAIN and RELEASE can all be controlled manually and by an external signal.
- ATTACK time - 0.05 msec to 10 seconds
- ATTACK mode - logarithmic/exponential (EXP), switched
- A-HOLD - 0.5 msec to 2 seconds
- A-D LOOP ON; continuous LFO, Attack/Decay or activated by an external signal
- DECAY time - 0.5 msec to 20 seconds
- DECAY SLOPE - exponential to logarithmic
- manual SUSTAIN level - 0 to 5 Volts
- RELEASE time - 0.5 msec to 20 seconds
The module is protected against reverse polarity.
gate/trig inputs: Gate in, Trigger in, A-D Restart
CV inputs for level, attack, attack-hold, decay, sustain and release (0-5V).
outputs: positive-going and inverted AHDSR outputs (-5 to +5V)
3U Eurorack module,14HP wide, 25mm deep
Current draw 70mA