The potentiometers determine the level of the original signal and the sub-octaves:
- Orig. = original frequency
- F/2 = half of the original frequency = 1st sub-octave
- F/4 = one quarter of the original frequency = 2nd sub-octave
- F/8 = one eighth of the original frequency = 3rd sub-octave
- F/16 = one sixteenth of the original frequency = 4th sub-octave
From version "V2 2008" on on the PCB's top a jumper is available (JP3/Source #1) which determines if the ORIG control uses the original input (i.e. the unchanged input signal of the In socket, not converted into rectangle) or the rectangle signal (derived from the input signal) is used for the Orig. control.
In left position of the jumper (towards the front panel) the unchanged original signal is used. In the right position the derived rectangle is used.
signal input and output
3U Eurorack module, 8HP wide, 40mm deep
20mA current draw