(Namm update:) The So4V unfortunately can not be confirmed for shipment in the soon future, probably a two voice with keys and sequencer will be done earlier, we are ready to shift existing reservations if clients agree.
The unit is buit around four classic Synthesizer Expander Modules (SEM) that can be played four-voice polyphonic by a special polyphonic programmer. The SO4V may be used as a four-voice polyphonic synthesizer or as four individual synthesizers under MIDI control. Two SO4Vs can be ganged together to create an 8-voice.
The SEMs are 100% discrete analog - no custom chips were used.
New state of the art Voice Control & Programmer retains all features of the original Four Voice Programmer and Keyboard control modules while adding new capabilities.
- Two MIDI sync capable LFOs with multiple waveshapes including sample and hold per voice
- Two programmable ADSR envelope generators per voice
- Selectable master tuning (both VCOs or VCO2 only) allows easy detuning for huge unison sounds
- Polyphonic portamento with linear or exponential response
- Noise generator connected to filter input #1
- External audio or A440 tuning reference connected to filter input #2
- Updated output module with mix and pan control for each voice
- Two SO4Vs can be easily connected together - result: eight voices!
- Signature plate--each SO4V comes with Tom Oberheim's signature on the front.
The price is subject to change due to a constantly changing conversion rate from US-Dollar to Euro. For that reason we will accept payments not befor the final price is known. A preorders is non-binding so you cancel it without problems!
|€ w VAT||€ w/o VAT||£ w VAT||£ w/o VAT|
|5,555.00 €||4,668.07 €||4,753.41 £||3,994.47 £|