-- mid-2013? --
Tom Oberheim´s personal favorite of his own synths, the TwoVoice will be produced again soon! It is very similar to the original form 1975 but some features have been enhanced of course. For example this analog two-voice synthesizer now understands MIDI and the sequencer can be synchronised to MIDI as well.
The Two Voice Pro is a two-voice analog synthesizer with keyboard, sevaral patchpoints and a mini-analog sequencer with memory. Very special is that both voices 8or SEMs = synthesizer expander modules) don´t share common controls but each of the voices has a separate set of parameters. This way each of the SEMs can produce a totally different individual sound.
Each SEM has two synchable VCOs with pulse and sawtooth, a multimode filter plus two envelopes and a LFO. Besides the internal modulations there are more than 50 patch points for fee routing of the modulations.
- Mini-Sequencer is enhanced - you still generate a sequence with the knobs ( up to 16 positions ) but you can store sequences from the knobs into flash memory (up to 99 sequences stored)
- Two sequences can be played simultaneously (or play one sequence while also playing on the keyboard, like the old one)
- After sequences are stored in flash memory, you can edit them to add 2-way, 3-way or 4-way ratcheting and you can program the gate length from zero (like a rest) up to almost the complete step length
- Sequences can be chained into songs, and each step in a song can be programmed for sequence number, transpose amount and number of repeats
- Sequencer syncs to Midi Clock
- Keyboard outputs velocity and pressure
- Each module (both SEMs, Mini-Sequencer, Keyboard Control) has mini-jack patch points (over 50 patchpoints)
- Pitch and Modulation wheels
- Pan pots
- Headphone output
- Separate Vibrato LFO
no info yet
no info yet
You can find the Two Voice STANDARD under the product id: "TOB-SEM2v".
|€ w VAT||€ w/o VAT||£ w VAT||£ w/o VAT|
|3,690.00 €||3,100.84 €||3,157.53 £||2,653.39 £|