This nice module expands the WMD Multimode Envelope by handy features like voltage control of the separate envelope segments, "End-of" pulse outputs plus retirgger and hold functions.
Functions that will expand the Multimode Envelope:
- Voltage control of Attack-, Decay- and Release times and the sustain level. the CV inputs ahev bipolar attenuators. In full clockwise position one volt at the CV input will double the rate of the segment.
- End-Of-Attack, End-Of-Decay, End-Of-Sustain and End-Of-Release outputs give a pulse signal after finishing the according segment.
- Retrigger input: sets a fired envelope back to zero and retriggers it.
- any signal at the hold input will pause or freeze the envelope.
- ADR-Timescale: CV input for simultaneous control of the Attack-, Decay- and Release parameter. This input tracks 1V/octave over approximately 2 octaves.
- The Reset-On-Gate switch determines it the Multimoe Envelope will be reset when receiving a gate as long as its output it above 0V
Four LEDs show intesity of each envelope segment. The expansion module needs to be connected to the Multimode Envelope with a 20-pin ribbon cable.
CV inputs for Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release and "ADR TimeScale". Retrigger input and hold input.
Pulse outputs for End-Of-Attack, End-Of-Decay, End-Of-Sustain and End-Of-Release.
3U Eurorack module, 6HP wide
Current draw of Multimode Envelope and Expander together: +12V rail 104mA; -12V rail: 38mA
|€ w VAT||€ w/o VAT||£ w VAT||£ w/o VAT|
|95.00 €||79.83 €||80.25 £||67.44 £|