Besides the use as an envelopes the PEG can be used as a LFOs as well, just hit the cycle switch. Both, the duration of the LFO cycle or the length of the envelope can be forced to fit perfectly into a time grid just by tapping the ping button or by feeding a clock into the ping input.
The ping rate can be multiplied or divided by the factors 2 to 8, manually and by CV which means you can automatize the LFO rate... perfect for wobbly modulations á la dubstep.
The characteristic, shape and the symmetry of the wave can be manually set and voltage controlled by the SKEW and CURVE parameters. A SCALE control acts as a polarizing attenuator on the output (-10V to 0V to 10V).
Further features: unipolar (0-10v) or bipolar mode (-5V to 5V). Trigger outputs for end-of-rise (or half-rise, depends on jumper setting) and end-of-fall. Logic function
- Ping inputs
- T input alternates between cycle and envelope modes simultaneously for both sections
- QNT input fires the envelope at the next quantized beat. Constant HIGH signal loops the envelope
- Async input fires the envelope immediatley
- ENV output: range 0-10V. reacts on the bipolar and scale settings
- +5V env: envelope output with a fixed range of 0-5V, regardless of scale and bipolar settings
- trigger outs: end-of fall, end-of-rise (or half-rise: trigger at 50% level of the rise), OR-output.
- CV inputs for divide/multiply ratio, skew and curve
- OR compares the two units and outputs the momentary highest voltage given.
3U Eurorack module, 20 HP wide, 30 mm in depth.
Current draw 93-139mA. Depends if external or internal +5V are selected (factory setting: internal 5V)