The important parameters regarding the eight outputs' functionality is handled with the five potentiometers on the left hand side:
- TEMPO sets the rate of the internal clock. Bar and Beat are indicated with two LEDs.
- OUTPUT: SELECT. Determines which output is edited at the given moment. The blue Edit LED will light up at the according channel.
- OUTPUT: TYPE assigns one of 12 possible functions like gates/pulses, LFO and a number of S&Hs to the selected output: pulse 1&2, gates with 1/16th or 4/16 length, LFO with square, sine, triangle or ramp; noise, arpeggiatior, loops, S&H gates, S&H CV
- CLOCK DIV/MULT sets the clock divisor or multiplier for the selected channel: 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, x1, x2, x4, x8, x16, x32, x64
- OFFSET: The outputs' timing can be offset in time in twelve steps up to 360° (or one bar). A whole number of different timing offsets, even and odd ones, are available: zero offset, 1/16 ,1/8, 1/4 (90°), 1/3, 3/8, 1/2 (180°), 5/8, 2/3, 3/4, 7/8, 1 bar (360°).
These timings can be quantized to specific Clock Divisions or left unquantized.
Deeper features are set with the buttons, e.g. the OPTION button can activate a loop for the Sample & Hold function so a random melody will be repeated unless you deactivate this feature. Other functions are quantization for the div/mult and offset functions and limiting the S&H range.
You can snychronize he module to an external clock as well as reset it externally. Two sockets are available for these function.
The module's settings are memorized when powering down.
Clock input, reset input
eight multifunctional outputs
3U Eurorack module, 14HP wide
power consumption: 130mA @ +12V and 100mA @ -12V