The AC207 Quantizer offers four quantizer channels that can be programmed individually, be it in a different interval or a different fine tuning.
- Root note selection. sharp, flat, minor and major options for scales
- Interval (+1 to +12 semitones, per channel)
- quantizer type: either quantizing to the closest nore above, the closes note below or ignoring notes not fitting to the scale..
- gate length
- trigger repeat when playing and quantizing the same input voltage a number of times
- offset between input and output (in octaves)
- scale temperament: pure, equal, bohlen-pierce, just, exotic
- 1V/octave (Moog) or 1.2V/octave (Buchla)
- fine tuning in 0.001mV steps for adapting to decalibrted VCOs or for microtonal tuning(!)
- Scales: ionian, Dorian, Phrygian, Lydian, Mixolydian, Aeolian, Locrian
The module has two main operation modes: keyboard and quantizer. In keyboard mode you can use the 12 small keys as a miniature keyboard. The active note will be held at the output unitl a new key has been pressed. Are channels 1-4 tuned in intervals then chords can be played.
The quantizer mode is used for quantizing incoming voltages to pre-set scales and tunings
One global transpose input.
Per quantizer there´s a signal input, signal output, trigger input and a gate output.
3U Eurorack module, 10HP wide, 60mm deep
Current draw max. 150mA
This item is discontinued or sold out and no longer available, please feel free to look for comparable new stuff in the following categories.