The AL-22 can either be used directly with another AL-22 or any other CopperLan-compliant device (peer-to-peer application) or integrated in a more complex network of CopperLan units. AL-22 are supplied ready to use, the actual linking is managed via the CopperLan Manager software. This freeware tool is also used to monitor the status of all CopperLan computers and equipment. The box can be controlled from any computer anywhere in the network.
- Auto-MDIX allows using straight-trough or cross-over UTP cable.
- peer to peer MIDI transport, on a channel basis, remapping and merging.
- peer to peer MIDI transport without mandating a computer.
- Upgrading the firmware is done via the network.
- Rugged aluminum case with laser engraving.
1x network connector (100 Base-T Ethernet)
2x MIDI In, 2x MIDI Out
This item is discontinued or sold out and no longer available, please feel free to look for comparable new stuff in the following categories.