Although the Pit Viper has a raw look, it was built with much love for detail. The pedal comes equipped with the following control elements:
- Toxicity: Gain potentiometer – Please turn up for heavy distortion.
- Hiss: Tone knob – Turn clockwise to cut the treble.
- Venom: Volume potentiometer
- Fear: Three-stage soft clipping switch – Activates normal soft clipping or a more tube-like version with less treble.
- Malice: Three-stage hard clipping switch – Activates beefy hard clipping or a spongier version with less treble.
- Footswitch for (de)activating the effect.
One important note from the manual: Please keep the Viper away from cats! – If you don't have a cat in your studio, please adopt a four-legged friend!
Scratches on the surface are part of the Pit Viper’s design!
A 9V DC power supply is not included in delivery. You'll find a suitable wall wart here.
Audio input and output
2.1 mm barrel connector for 9V DC power supply (Polarity: Negative = center / Positive = ring; Power consumption: Approximately 30 mA)