Antimatter Crossfold is an innovative wavefolding processor.
It uses hiqh quality op amps and multiple high quality VCA chips to deliver an 8-stage wavefolder capable of producing subtle to extreme distortion and folding.
The module provides two inputs with voltage controlled balance of the two audio sources.
The output stage has 3 modes selectable by a switch on the front panel:
- voltage-controlled dry/wet of the input crossfader (great for balancing fundamental tones Vs added harmonics)
- wet vs. input 1 (great for mixing signals for the wet signal while maintaining a single dry signal)
- final VCA to complete a voice or provide amplitude modulation of the output
- 8 stage wavefolder
- High quality signal path
- Generates smooth to extreme distortion, folding, and experimental synthesis
- Dual integrated voltage controlled crossfaders
- Triple mode output stage with integrated limiter
- Create a complex oscillator by combining and experimenting with your existing oscillators
- Generate unexpected "CrossFolds" by combining various sources
Two audio inputs
Fade, Fold, Range and Mix CV inputs
3U Eurorack module, 6 HP wide, skiff-friendly
Power consumption: 80 mA at +12 V and 80 mA at -12 V