The Knitrider's concept stands out by its partition: one pattern consists of four bars, each bar of 16 steps and each step of four sub-steps. Voilà, that sums up to easily accessible 256 steps per pattern. The module offers a momory for 64 patterns and it can handle six voices simultaneously.
Oeration is simple: press a BAR button to select the bar and set the steps with the sixteen STEPS buttons. Press and hold a step button to access the four sub-steps which are programmed with the four BAR buttons. Setting and erasing steps can be done in realtime when the sequencer is running.
- record function with quantisation settings
- play / stop button (for sync in slave mode)
- mute function for each voice
- jump function (repeats certain step)
- adjustable master tempo by Tap Tempo or Up & Down buttons (in 2 bpm steps)
- active step – sets how many steps there are for each voice or for all instruments. Possibility to deactivate individual steps
- saves everything on microSD card (accessible from the back side)
- copy and paste functions for fast workflow (paste for voice, bar or pattern)
- clear function (for one voice, all voices, active steps in one voice, all active steps)
- undo function takes you back to the moment when you saved last time
clock input, six track outputs
located on a separate faceplate which can be placed either left or right of the control panel
3U Eurorack module, 16HP wide, 35mmm deep
maximal power consumption: 35mA @ +12V
This item is discontinued or sold out and no longer available, please feel free to look for comparable new stuff in the following categories.