- The voltage range of the sequence can be selected between 1, 2, and 5 Volt (equals 1, 2 or 5 octaves)
- The modulation destination for the CV input is assignable: transpose, quantized transpose, offset, reset offset, trigger steps, invert steps, random step etc.
- Each step can generate a gate signal at the GATE output. The gate time is adjustable
- Quantiser with variuos scales: chromatic, diatonic, pentatonic, blues, 7th chord and 5th chord.
- Slide can be activated per step. The slide time can be adjusted and voltage controlled, too.
- Trigger inputs A and B are used to move through the pattern. Each input can move 1, 2 or 4 steps, either forward or backward.
- reset input with priority settings for trigger and reset
- Connect in dual mode two Popcorns to get a 16-step sequencer.
CV input, reset input, trigger inputs A and B
CV output, gate output
3U Eurorack module, 10HP wide, 35mm deep
maximal power consumption: 65mA @ +12V and 5mA @ -12V
This item is discontinued or sold out and no longer available, please feel free to look for comparable new stuff in the following categories.