The Hexpander adds the following components to the Hex Mix:
- Three aux sends with potentiometers for crossfading between pre-fader and post-fader signals.
- Three stereo returns, each featuring a switch for selecting line or modular level.
- Six direct outputs – One for each channel strip of the Hex Mix.
- 1/4" master outputs (left / right)
- Pre-fader listening switches for all channel strips of the Hex Mix.
- 1/4" Headphones output with potentiometers for controlling the volume as well as crossfading between PFL and master signals.
- LED meters visualize the levels of left and right master channel.
Three pre-fader aux outputs
Three post-fader aux outputs
Three pairs of aux return inputs (L / R)
Six 1/4" direct outputs
Two 1/4" main outputs (L / R)
1/4" headphones output
3 U Eurorack module, 28 HP wide