Essentially, the Sampling Modulator is composed of a trigger sequencer with eight steps, a sample & hold circuit plus an oscillator. The latter can be used as an audio generator as well as a clock source. The module features the following connectors and control elements:
- Clock / Sync input: Can be used to set the rate of the internal VCO and the sequencer.
- Clock output: Emits clock signals generated by the module’s oscillator.
- Trigger output: Emits trigger signals generated by the sequencer.
- CV input: This 1V per octave connector is used to play the Sampling Modulator’s VCO. The oscillator offers a tracking range of four octaves.
- Rate and Fine potentiometers: Coarse and fine tune knobs for tuning the VCO manually.
- Internal / External Clock switch: For toggling between internal and external clock signals.
- Eight sequencer switches: These control elements feature three positions to (de-) activate steps and reset the sequencer.
- Audio input: Incoming signals are fed to the analysis port of the sample & hold circuit.
- Hold input: A gate signal at this input will hold the currently at the analysis port detected voltage value.
- Audio output
The various application areas of the Sampling Modulator are described in this demo video.
Clock / Sync input
Audio input and output
3 U Eurorack module, 8 HP wide, 47 mm in depth
Power consumption: 48 mA at +12 V and 18 mA at -12 V
Regular Price: €229.00
Special Price: € 19% VAT excl. €167.23 19% VAT incl. €199.00