The G8 features following modes:
- CLK: Just like the A-161 Clock Sequencer it steps through the eight outputs from 1-8
- CV: A CV at the Clock input addresses each one of eight outputs. Either unipolar or bipolar, depending on jumper
- INT: integer - divider from 2 to 9
- BIN: binary. The G8 counts in binary mode from 0-155
- EVE: even divisors (2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16)
- ODD: odd divisors (3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17)
- PRM: divides by prime numbers (2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19)
- RND: random. The output has a probability from 1/2 to 1/9
Press the MODE button once to show the active mode and twice to change the mode. Hold the button to change between triggers (red LEDs) or gates (green LEDs) at the outputs.
With the reset input RST you can reset the G8 back to output 1. The trigger output TRG prvides a trigger when the oututs change what is useful in CV mode
Clock input, Eight gate/trigger outputs, reset output and trigger output.
3U Eurorack module, 4HP wide, 49mm deep. Current draw max 20mA at ± 12 Volts
This item is discontinued or sold out and no longer available, please feel free to look for comparable new stuff in the following categories.