The expander works only with the V2 version of the Cyclebox. Following features can be enabled with the expander (please also see the Cyclebox operation manual from page 49 on):
- no "thru-zero FM": prevents OSC1´s frequency from going below zero when frequency modulated. Instead it will be kept at zero which will sound different with strong FM at high frequencies.
- alternative waveforms for OSC1: instead of the normal waveforms and wavetables other waveforms are read out. E.g. rectified waveforms or random waves.
- Spread function in Mega-Mode: The frequencies of five out of nine waveforms in the mega mode will be shifted down or up in octave intervals.
- One Shot: The oscillators 1 and 2 output a one-shot cycle at each sync impulse. If "IntSync" is activated, the cycle will be restarted continously at each cycle start of OSc3
- Percussive: Fires an Attack-Decay Envelope that modulates gain and IFM and also detunes the VCOs in Mega Mode. Fixed attack time, controlable decay time.
- Reverse Sync: reverses the waveform of OSc 1 and 2 when synchronised and makes a smoother soft-sync sound.
- 2 Octave shift: transposes the Cyclebox two octaves up.
- LFO-Modus: transposes the Cyclebox five octaves down.
40 pin flat ribbon cable for connecting to the Cyclebox V2
3U Eurorack module, 4HP wide, 29mm deep.
No current draw as it´s a passive module.
This item is discontinued or sold out and no longer available, please feel free to look for comparable new stuff in the following categories.