The sequencer can be synchronized to an external clock but a clock generator with clock output is integrated as well. The gate lenght of the clock pulses is determines with the Gate Time potentiometer.
When a gate is present at the 1/2 CLK input or the according button is pressed the sequencer will run in half speed. DIR/ADD has a dual function - in Direction mode a high gate makes the sequencer run backwards. In Addressing mode you can addrss the steps with a control voltage. The Stage Count rotary adjusts sets the length of the sequence, from one to eight steps.
The CV for each step is set with the faders which have a range of two Volts, i.e. two octaves. The LEDs visualize the gating.
Behaviour for each step is set with the bottom section:
The Slew buttons activate a glide fro mthe prevoius to the selected step.
The white controller selects the gating behavoiur. From top to bottom there are following six options:
- Exernal Gate 1: reads out the upper EXT GATE input.
- Exernal Gate 2: reads out the bottom EXT GATE input.
- long gate: one single long gate is played.
- multiple gate: a number of shoerter gates is played and thus the step is repeated up to eight times. The black control sets number of repetitions.
- single gate: this one is as long as determined by the Gate Time control.
- no gate: at this step no gate is emitted but a CV still will be.
clock input, reset input, 1/2 clock input, direction/address input
two external gate inputs
CV output, gate output, clock output
3U Eurorack module, 30HP wide, 35mm deep
current draw: 8mA at +12V, 8mA at -12V and 110mA at +5V