- Learn button
- Gate Out (with LED for Gate display and learn function), 0/+5V
- CV1: controlled by Midi note messages, 1V/Octave, 0...+5V
- CV2: controlled by Midi pitch bend, ~ -2.5...+2.5V or ~ 0...+5V (can be selected by an internal jumper)
- CV3: controlled by Midi velocity, 0...+5V
- CV4: controlled by Midi control change messages, free assignale controller in learn mode
- Glide control (portamento function for CV1)
- Midi channel, reference note and Midi control change number for CV4 are adjusted by means of a learn button and LED.
With two jumpers CV1 and gate signals can be connected to the corresponding lines of the internal A-100 bus. This way the VCOs A-110 or A-111 and the envelope generator A-140 can be controlled directly via the A-100 bus, i.e. it's not necessary to patch CV and Gate with cables between the front panels. In addition CV1 is buffered, i.e. even several VCOs can be controlled by the A-190-3 without the need of an additional bus buffer (e.g. A-185-1 or A-185-2).
The gate voltage can be set to +5V or +12V by means of two jumpers. For modules of the A-100 both voltages can be used. For modules or devices from other manufacturers the gate voltage has to be set accordingly.
USB connector (B-type), MIDI-In socket
Gate output, CV outputs 1-4
3U Eurorack module, 6HP wide, 55mm deep
Current draw: 60mA at +12V and 10mA at -12V