- Input connection: optical, ADAT Lightpipe standard
- D/A conversion: 24 bit, 105dB SNR typical
- Output connections: 8x 3.5mm jacks, DC-coupled
- Maximum output voltage: approximately ±10V DC
- Indicators: LED for ADAT clock sync; 2 LEDs per channel indicate output voltage (+ve/-ve)
96kHz compatibility: The ES-3 produces 8 outputs as normal when the ADAT interface is operated at 44.1/48kHz. In double speed mode (88.2/96kHz), the ES-3 outputs 4 channels, duplicated across pairs of outputs (ES-3 outputs 1&2 carry ADAT channel 1, outputs 3&4 carry ADAT channel 2 etc.).
Looking for an optical Toslink cable for the ES3? We have a 3m long one HERE.
One optical input (ADAT Lightpipe standard); eight CV outputs (1/8" minijack mono)
3U Eurorack module, 4HP wide, 26mm deep
current draw: 168mA @ +12V and 30mA @ -12V (198mA total)