Used with Matter, Resist changes the game completely, adding a whole world of possibilities and expanding the sound and playability exponentially:
- Use the jumpers to attenuate incoming CV/gate by patching from Matter's CV in to Resist and then to the main 1-20 patchbay. With the simple attenuation, aspects of Matter have much more control - changes in pitch, filtering, resonance etc. over sounds that were once much more static.
Send the CV to the center of the header and send two jumpers to the main 1-20 patchbay and there begins to form a matrix, thereby deepening the sound.
Connect one of the points already in Resist to another header, on to the main 1-20 and it goes deeper still...
- Direct patching from the Matter main patchbay to Resist allows Matter to become a controllable drone synth as pitch, filter, resonance, noise controls all become possible.
- Add a CV sequence to an established drone by patching into Matter CV in and develop rich, synchronized sequenced drone.
- Patch oscillations from Conduit to Resist and back to Conduit and there are now level controls for the oscillations.
- Attenuate incoming CV controlling vactrols to adjust power and intensity.
- Attenuate oscillations patched to the delay input (which will also add control over the envelope follower (cv out)
- Patch Conduit oscillations or delay output first to Resist, then to Matter to control Conduit levels in Matter circuitry.
per potentiometer: three jumper connections
3U Eurorack module, 3HP wide, only 2mm deep
passive module = no current draw