The audio signal passes two linear input VCAs, then the panning section and finally the stereo width enhancer circuit. This gives you a lot of functions, from dual VCA mode to crossfading and panning up to superwide stereo simulation.
The voltage controlled WIDTH parameter affects the functionality of the panning control:
- Full CCW is MONO width and the Panning knob acts as a linear xfade control between the left and right source signals.
- Middle setting is normal STEREO operation. A mono signal in the left input can be panned between L/R and a stereo source can be balanced.
- Full CW is the super stereo mode which employs a special trick to create the aural illusion of an extra wide stereo image.
A switch reverses the crossfade / panning direction. A six-pin header allows for internal connection to the uJack module: the Azimuth2´s outputs are connected with the inputs of the uJack.
- Audio inputs L+R (L is prepatched to R), audio outputs L+R.
- CV inputs: stereo width, panning; per channel a CV inputs for VCA level
3U Eurorack module, 10HP wide, Skiff-friendly depth
power consumption: 93mA @ +12V and 80mA @ -12V
This item is discontinued or sold out and no longer available, please feel free to look for comparable new stuff in the following categories.