Six channel mixer for audio and CV signals. Each of the channels can be routed to one of the three output busses A, B or C with a switch.
The six white buttons have different functions, depending on the mode:
In "NORMAL" mode all the buttons at the top act as mute on/off switches with a single click. The LEDs in the slider illuminate to indicate a muted channel. If you double click you will SOLO the channel and that channels led will flash on/off. Mutamix remains in SOLO state until all channels are unsoloed.
You can save the state of the muted channels into 6 possible locations (and recall them) by pressing the [SAVE] or [LOAD] buttons for about 1 second.
If [KILL] is activated all inputs and outputs are muted and all the leds flash at a rapid rate. Pressing any button will immediately exit KILL mode and return to the previous state.
[GATE] and [PULSE] allow to select whether a corresponding channel MUTE CTRL jack toggles mute on/off (PULSE mode) or the channel is gated on/off (GATE mode) when the controlling signal is HIGH.
[XMODE] is a special mode. In XMODE single clicks of the buttons no longer toggle muting. Instead they instantly recall a mute state preset (the 6 possible memory locations that you would have stored using the SAVE function).
In addition to this, all of the MUTE CTRL jacks now become XMODE controls:
- CLK: cycle through all the presets in a given direction (default forward) on every pulse
- RESET: Start back at preset 1
- DIR: toggle the direction that the presets cycle through
- RANDOM: every pulse selects a preset at random.
- INV: the current mute state is inverted (i.e if channels 1, 3 and 5 are muted then after a pulse, 2,4, and 6 are muted and the rest are unmuted)
- MUTE-ALL: no matter what the current state, all channels are muted.
6 audio/ CV inputs
6 mute/ function inputs
3 audio/CV buss outputs
3U Eurorack module, 18HP wide, skiff friendly.