- Triangle core
- Switchable linear and (for the first time in any module) exponential ThruZero-FM (TZFM)
- Linear INDEX VCA for dynamic control of TZFM depth
- SYMMETRY control (full CW is normal, full CCW gives reversed waveforms, centered the VCO is at 0 Hz) with VC input
- 12 primary waveform types: sine (or sigmoid or double sigmoid, depending on switch position), triangle, saw, double saw, zigzag, square, pulse (center modulated), pulse (edge modulated), double pulse
- Suboctave circuit (similar to the one found on the Roland SH-101) with -1 and -2 octaves. (Suboctave output is affected by FM just like the main signals.)
- SOFT SYNC (aka reversing sync) with attenuator
- HARD SYNC with selectable reset direction (determines if the triangle starts moving up or down after a reset, very useful in LFO mode)
- PWM and EXP FM with dedicated attenuators.
- Wide frequency range: Hi range (VCO): 1 Hz to 24 kHz ; Lo range (LFO): 0.01 Hz (100 seconds) to 240 Hz
inputs: 1V/octave, Thru-Zero Index, Thru-Zero FM, symmetry, soft sync, hard sync, pulse width modulation, exponential FM
waveform outputs: sine, triangle, saw, double saw, zigzag, square, pulse (center modulated), pulse (edge modulated), double pulse
3U Eurorack module, 18HP wide, 37mm deep
This item is discontinued or sold out and no longer available, please feel free to look for comparable new stuff in the following categories.