On top the digital inputs are located, in form of a MIDI DIN socket and a USB socket as well as the Learn button for programming the MIDI receive channel.
In the center, highlighted in blue, are the switching outputs:
- 1/16th: Clock output witha fixed clock divider of 6, equals 1/16th notes.
- CLK: clock output with variable dividers, to be programmed with the Learn button:
At the bottom, highlighted in black, are the CV outputs:
- PITCH: 1V/oct Note CV with a range of 10V. Comprises of MIDI note number and PitchBend value.
- MOD: CV in a range of 0-5V, according to position of the modulation wheel.
- VEL: Velocity CV in a range of 0-5V, according to the note velocity.
- CC: controller CV (0-5V), ready the CC#2
- GATE: goes "high" as long as the Note is played. Interprets the Note On/off command.
- TRIG: at each NoteOn command the output will emit a trigger signal.
MIDI inputs: 1x DIN socket, 1x USB connector
1/16th clock output, variable clock output, run output, reset output
CV outputs: pitch, mod wheel, velocity, CC #2
gate output, trigger output
3U Eurorack module, 6HP wide, 40mm deep