Compare 2 features two identical window comparators. The inputs of both circuits are normalized to simplify joint operation. The following connectors and control elements are available per comparator:
- In: Connector for inputting the audio signal or control voltage to be evaluated.
- Size potentiometer and CV input: Determine the distance between minimum and maximum value, i.e. the window size.
- Shift potentiometer and CV input: Move minimum and maximum in the same direction, i.e. the whole window.
- Out: As long as the signal to be evaluated is situated within the window, a gate signal is emitted at this connector.
- Not: As long as the signal to be evaluated is situated outside of the window, a gate signal is emitted at this connector.
Additionally, Compare 2 is equipped with four logic outputs:
Two outputs (Out / Not)
Shift and Size CV inputs>p> Joint connectors:
Four logic outputs (And, Or, Xor, FF)
3U Eurorack module, 8 HP wide, compatible with Skiff cases
Power consumption: 20 mA at +12 V and 15 mA at -12 V