- CH 3 Violins: brilliant sounding original vesion of the known violin sound from the Tron
- CH 4 Saxes: four saxpohones
- CH Accordion: possibly played by Lawence Welk
- CH Bass Clarinet: perfect for friends of reed sounds like used by King Crimson (e.g.)
CH Electric Guitar: electric guitar with some buzz on the lower notes and a slight vibrato on high and middle notes.
CH Hawaiian Guitar: soft sounding hawaiian guitar. The sliding glissando effect has to be done manually, though.
CH Male Voice: strong male voice with plenty of vibrato and a round fountation. Resembles a classical opera voice.
- CH Muted Trombone: solo trombone, fits well the gap to the "muted brass" sound
- CH Pianio: classic piano sound
CH Rhythmate 35: recordings of Chamberlin´s Rhythmate drum machine with rhythms like Waltz, Cha Cha, Rumba, March and even rock rhythms
- CH Sax: very realistic sounding sax , much better than the "tenor saxpohone" sound
- CH Vibes: Vibraphon with fast vibrato, goes very well mixed together with the other vibes sounds