- Decay controls the decay time of the two tonal oscillators that can range up to 2 seconds.
- You can set the tune of the tom tom in a range of approx. 80 to 300 Hz.
- Pitch controls the length of the pitch bend while the modulation depth is fixed.
- With the panorama parameter you can set the panorama position in the stereo field of the two-channel module output.
- Attack will set the attack volume of the tom toms.
- Noise adds a noise signal to the sound.
The tom tom can be triggered with different signals. You don´t have to use analog or digital trigger necessarily - use drumpads, piezos or dynamic microphones. The sens-parameter lets you adjust the trigger input sensitivity. Dynamic triggers will not only affect the volume but also the length and pitch.
Ein Triggereingang, CV-Eingänge für Decay, Pitch, Tune und Panoramaposition. Zwei Audioausgänge: LandR.
3HE Eurorack-Modul; Modulbreite: 12TE; Modultiefe 24mm.
This item is discontinued or sold out and no longer available, please feel free to look for comparable new stuff in the following categories.