Sequencer: chasing light programming. It can save 64 patterns. A pattern can be up to 32 steps long and offers 16ths or 16ths/8ths triplets as metric basis.
Patterns can be chained. Each pattern can be programmed in an A or B variation between you can alternate manually or automatically. Four different accent settings can be programmed per instrument.
There are 5 LFOs which modulate pitches of bass drum, claps tom/conga, cowbell and clave. The LFOs can be programmed per step due to 4 waveforms.
The sequencer also offers recording of sound parameters, either step by step or in real time.
MIDI: The sequencer emits MIDI notes and can play other instruments. The Tanzbär Lite can be synchronized to MIDI.
- Bass drum : Decay Time, Tune, Attack Level, LFO
- Snare: Tune, Noise Level, Noise Decay
- Rimshot: Level
- Claps: Filter, Reverb Decay Time, Intensity, Number and Patterns of Attacks, LFO
- Tom/Conga: Decay Time, Tune, Panning, LFO
- Cowbell: Decay Time, Tune, LFO
- Claves: Decay Time, Tune, LFO
- Cymbal: Decay Time, Tune, Blend between Ping and Cymbal
- Open Hihat: Decay Time, Tune
- Closed Hihat: Decay Time, Tune
MIDI In and Out
stereo output, 5 individual outputs
inlet for external power supply (included)
steel enclosure, 200 x 140 x 40 mm