Here's the most important basic data:
- entirely hand-made by Moog Music in the USA.
- Sound engine exactly like the vintage Minimoog (original schematics, PCB layouts, wired components etc.)
- Enclosure made of massive wood and aluminum - look and dimensions corresopnd with the vintage original
- Three vintage Moog oscillators, noise generator, external input.
- Classic Moog cascade low pass filter with resonance.
- Two ultra-fast envelope generators with the typical 'Minimoog smack'.
- Characteristic pitch bend and modulation wheels.
Functional improvements compared to the original Model D from the 1970ies:
- CV outputs for pitch, aftertouch and velocity (with attenuators) as well as a gate output
- additional, real-analog LFO, external CV input
- legendary feedback / overdrive parameter withput using an additional cable
- Fatar keyboard with velocity and aftertouch
- MIDI In, Out and Thru
The Model D is built slowly by hand - the first units will arrive in Europe earliest Septamber/October 2016.
XLR-4 power connector (100-240V)
5-pin DIN MIDI sockets: In, Out and Thru
1/4" CV inputs: loudness, filter cutoff, 1V/octave, +5V V-Trigger
1/4" CV outputs: Aftertouch, Pitch, Velocity, Gate
1/4" audio sockets: input, high level output, low level output
727 x 435 x 146 mm (W x D x H) with panel fully lowered
This item is discontinued or sold out and no longer available, please feel free to look for comparable new stuff in the following categories.