Each one of 180 waveforms can be loadad into oscillators A and B and mixed together for creating complex sounds. To be exact it´s not only a blending between the oscillators but the it performs a mathematical linear interpolation and thus generates an entirely new wave form. By the CV sockets A CV and B CV you can address the wave forms and make wave sequencing. The HiRes switch increases resolution on wave selection. An switchable quantizer forces the 1V/oct voltage to semitones. The oscillators can be detuned by the according control and oscillator B´s octave transpose switch.
- Dual 32-bit NCOs - 50 micro-Hertz resolution (no zippering)
- No wave ROMs required
- CV control of mix and detune of the oscillators .
- Crystal tuning stability with +/-0.005% pitch tracking accuracy over 10 octaves
- Frequency Range: 10 Octaves: 10Hz-10kHz
- Output level: +/-5V or10Vpk-pk at 1kΩ
- Input CV level: 0-10V at 100kΩ
frequency control inputs 1V/Octave and exponential CV. Sync input
CV inputs for detune, mix and separate wave form selection for oscillators A and B
Mix output and individual output for oscillator B
3U Eurorack module, 12 HP wide, 25mm deep
Current draw: 80mA @ +12V and 10mA @t -12V