All parameters of the GMØ are voltage controllable (±5V) and the potentiometer's value is added to the according CV. Following parameters are available:
- SPECIMEN seletct one of eight samples. The default ones are metallic sounds.
- SPEED controls playback speed. The range is very big, from 0.01% to 300%, by what the sound can range from arcade style noises at low speeds to odd order harmonics, distortion and side-band modulation at very high rates.
- HEAD determines the start point of the sample
- TAIL determines the end point of the sample
- The infinity switch (alias Øurøbørøs) acitvates loop mode which repeats the sample over and over.
Via BANG! the sample is reset, or in another words: triggered.
trigger input (BANG!), loop gate input (∞)
CV inputs: specimen, speed, head, tail
3U Eurorack module, 12HP wide, 30mm deep
current draw: 50mA at +12V and 10mA at -12V
This item is discontinued or sold out and no longer available, please feel free to look for comparable new stuff in the following categories.