Confundo Funkitus features four channels with two gate inputs each. A cross-fader can be used to blend over between these connectors. This is done according to the principle of probability. A switch allows you to choose between three types of behavior:
- Switch in the upper position: With the crossfader in center position, both input signals have 100 % probability. This is equivalent of adding them together.
- Switch in middle position: With the crossfader in center position, both input signals have a 50 % probability. Thus, the result is an equal blend of both incoming rhythms.
- Switch in the bottom position: With the crossfader in center position, both input signals have a probability of 0 %. – This allows either rhythm to be faded to silence.
Thanks to the XCV input, you can also cross-fade between rhythms using a control voltage. The fader determines the mode of operation:
- Crossfader on the left side: The XCV input is prepared to handle positive, unipolar control voltages.
- Crossfader in the middle position: The XCV input is prepared to handle bipolar control voltages.
- Crossfader on the right side: The XCV input is prepared to handle negative, unipolar control voltages.
Combined rhythms are emitted via four outputs. Using mute switches, it is possible to silence individual channels. Via the modules Burn button and gate input, you can feed all rhythm signals to the outputs with 100 % probability. This leads to bursts and bizarre fill-ins.
Two gate inputs, one output
Burn gate input
3U Eurorack module, 12 HP wide, 20 mm in depth
Option A: 50 mA at +12 V and 11 mA at -12 V
Option B: 20 mA at +12 V, 20 mA at +5 V and 11 mA at -12 V
This item is discontinued or sold out and no longer available, please feel free to look for comparable new stuff in the following categories.