Micro Sequence features eight faders, which can be used to program note values and gates or pauses. (Fader at the bottom = pause) In addition, a second, always active CV voltage for modulations can be notated. It is emitted via a second CV output. A quantizer with eight scales helps you to dial in the right pitch value. The following scales are available:
- Micro tonality – 250 note intervals per octave
There are eight playback modes. When switching from one to another, the module always waits until the first step of a sequence has been reached before changing the playback behavior. This way, you don’t get out of step immediately. The following playback modes can be chosen:
- Pendulum – Forward / backwards alternating. The first and and last step are played twice, so you can create a sequence with up to 16 steps.
- Stagger – The module plays the first to last step of the sequence. There’s a 25% chance that the playback direction will change. (Forward / backwards)
- Skip – Micro Sequence is skipping every other step.
- Splits the steps into two groups of four. The lower four faders are used to transpose the sequence programmed with the upper row of faders.
- Random with incidental mutes.
Via the Modulation Gate input,you can activate a reset, hold, reverse or ratchet function. Additionally, there is a button for resetting the module manually.
The tempo of the Micro Sequence is controllable via a tap tempo function. Alternatively, an external clock signal can be used. It is alterable via a divider.
Multifunctional gate input
Combined clock input and output
Pitch, gate and CV outputs
3U Eurorack module, 10 HP wide, 24 mm in depth
Power consumption: 56 mA at +12 V and 8 mA at -12 V
This item is discontinued or sold out and no longer available, please feel free to look for comparable new stuff in the following categories.