The MIDI 3 offers three perfrmance modes to the user:
- In monophonic mode it converts a MIDI note to CV and Gate voltages. CV/gate signals of channel 1 are mirrored to channel 2 outputs. There are 3 note priorities to select from: highest, lowest and last note priority.
- Duophonic mode can convert two MIDI notes to CVs and gates. First note is available at channel 1 and second note at channel 2. Ideal for two-voice patches.<
Three keyboard modes as well: unused note plus new key-, lowest key- or split-keyboard priority.
- Arpeggiator mode which reacts to one of three clock modes (see below) and various mono- and duophonic responses, partially with random gate generation at channel 2.
- Internal clock: tap tempo determines clock rate. Clock socket outputs clock.
- MIDI clock: reacts on start/stop and clock data. Tap tempo button switches thru 5 different divisors. Clock is available at the clock socket.
- external clock: is being injected in the clock socket. Tap tempo button selects between one of six divisors.
MIDI3 functions on all MIDI channels and you can determine whether it receives data at one channels only or all channels simultaneously. The pitch bend range can be selected in five steps. MIDI CC receive channel can be set separately. CC- and Velocity-CV levels: 0-5V
CV and gate outputs per channel
CC and Velocity outputs
MIDI clock output / Tap-Tempo outout / ARP-clock input
3U Eurorack module, 6HP wide, 35mm deep
power consumption: 50mA
This item is discontinued or sold out and no longer available, please feel free to look for comparable new stuff in the following categories.