EON's three functions are available alternatively and are selected with the upper switch: left = envelope, center = oscillator, right = noise. Each function offers two modes you can select with the nrm/alt switch and the two outputs emit different signals.
Envelope generator: An attack-decay envelope whose times are set with the attack and decay potentiometers. The envelope must be triggered via the button or a gate/trigger signal (above 2.5V) at the trigger input. Press the trigger button for three seconds to enter cycle mode: the envelope turns into a LFO with reset via trigger.
- switch position "nrm" = linear characteristic. Maximal envelope length: 4.3 seconds.
- switch position "alt = exponential characteristic. Maximal envelope length: 2 seconds.
- CV input modulates the decay time.
- upper output: end-of-attack gate output. LED shows activity.
- lower output: envelope output. Range depends on jumper setting: 0-5V or 0-10V. Trigger button shows the shape of the envelope
Oscillator: Square wave oscillator and a triangle LFO in one. Pitch is set with the Freq and Fine potentiometers. Trigger function acts as a LFO reset.
- switch position "nrm" = oscillator's pitch tracking is 1V/octave.
- switch position "alt = oscillator's pitch tracking is quantized to semitones.
- CV input: 1V/octave pitch input or quantized input.
- upper output: audio signal (±5V). LED shows frequency
- lower output: triangle LFO. Range depends on jumper setting: 0-5V or 0-10V. Trigger button shows frequency.
Noise generator producing digital noise and random gates. The atk/freq control sets the noise downsampling frequency, the dcy/fine potentiometer determines the probability of random gates. Trigger button displays the noise signal and the LED visualizes the random gates.
- switch position "nrm" = constant noise
- switch position "alt = enveloped noise whose level is modulated by an evelope. The atk/freq potentiometer also sets decay time. Trigger function fires the envelope.
- CV input modulates the downsampling noise frequency; additionally in "enveloped noise" mode it sets the envelope's decay time.
- upper output: random gate signals
- lower output: noise signal
trigger input, CV input, two signal outputs
3U Eurorack module, 2HP wide, 46mm deep
power consumption: 60mA @ +12V and 10mA @ -12V
This item is discontinued or sold out and no longer available, please feel free to look for comparable new stuff in the following categories.