- Variable length sequences (up to 16 steps)
- Length and Pulse Amount potentiometers and CV inputs
- Shift + & Shift - buttons allowing to shift the sequence forward and backward
- Main mode (MN) providing a lot of utlity modes for the second output : reset, no shift, invert and reverse
- Compute mode (CP) calculating associated sequences for the second output delivering very musical polyrythms
- Random mode (RD) adding randomness on the second output, 4 amounts of randomness determined by the sub mode
- Dual mode (DL) allowing to set the two outputs seperatly
- Record mode (RC) turning the Knight's Gallop into a “play your sequence on the buttons and record it” module, in this mode the pulse knob acts as a a mute - fully ccw - and a roll - fully cw.
- Five different kind of tables for five different rythmic feelings : Divider Sequence, Classic Euclidean, Revised Euclidean, Erdos Deep and Divided Sequences.
- User replaceable firmware chip
- Hi-quality Elektron like push buttons
- High quality metal potentiometer with DJTT double rubbered injected knobs
inputs: clock, reset
outputs: channe 1, channel 2
CV inputs: length, pulses amount
3U Eurorack module, 8HP wide, 22mm deep