Kick_Me is played via a trigger input. A linear CV channel allows external circuits to influence the pitch. Audio signals are emitted via two connectors:
- Output A: The actual kick drum
- Output B: Additional sub-bass content
Many of the module’s synthesis parameters influence each other. In detail, the following control elements are available:
- Pitch potentiometer: Controls the pitch.
- Beater potentiometer: For shaping the attack phase.
- Damp potentiometer: Controls the resonance strength of kick sounds.
- Decay potentiometer: Determines the length of the bass drums emitted by output A.
- Kick B potentiometer: Determines the length of the sub-bass content emitted by output B.
- Clip switch: Activates the clipping stage.
3U Eurorack module, 8 HP wide, skiff friendly depth
Power consumption: 10 mA at +12 V and 10 mA at -12 V