The E355 uses the same technology as the Morphing Terrarium and interpolates between the 64 waves of one bank in 4096 steps. The module has a wave memory organized in three wavetable banks:
- basic waves: sine, triangle, saw up, saw down, pulse waves with 25%, 50% and 75% duty cycle and noise.
- waves from bank A but with frequency multiplication by x1...x8. This allows for extending the frequency range up to 1000Hz for using it as a limited audio oscillator.
- 64 unusual waves like arpeggios and sequences of notes, percussive sounds like pings and swoops, lattice phase modulation etc. used in audio rates those waves can be pretty harsh and noisy.
LFO1 is the master LFO that´s frequency, wave form and phase can be set separately. It influences only some parameters of the 2nd LFO, depending on the switch setting:
- different rate but seme phase and waveform like LFO1
- different waveform but same frequency and phase like LFO1
- same rate and waveform but different phase, from 0-360°
The E355´s frequency range goes from 12 minutes per cycle up to 1000Hz, depending on the position of the range switch. Two LEDs display the LFOs´ levels in 128 steps of brightness. The SYNC gate input resets the LFOs and the HOLD input freezes the outputs.
CV inputs for 1V/Oct, FM, Morph-CV, LFO2 CV
Hold input, Sync input
outputs for LFO1 and 2
3U Eurorack module, 14HP wide, 17mm deep
Current draw: 32mA from +12V and 12mA from -12V