All programs have a random grain position. The left control and the CV input have always the same function, activating one of three different states:
- Off = live processing of audio which is fed constantly into the delay.
- 1-25 % = Freeze buffer. No audio is fed into the delay.
- 26-100 % = processed audio is fed back to the input. The higher the value the more feedback. Glitches happen at high settings.
- Four spread grains #1: control of length and position. Two grains are output left and two right in the stereo field.
- Four spread grains #2: control of length and position. All grains have the same size, reducing the stereo width.
- Pitch modulated grains #1. Control of each grain's pitch by LFO. Two grains are emitted on left channel, two other on the right one.
- Pitch modulated grains #2. Control of each grain's pitch but with a lower amount than Program 3. Two grains to the left, two to the right.
- Three pitches grains. Control of pitch shifting (the same fixed amount for all grains). One grain to the left, two to the right and one circulates in the stereo field.
- Six grains in Stereo. Two grain size controls, each one for three grains, generating different textures / rhythms. Three grains are output to the left and three to the right.
- Three flying grains. Control of size and panning rate. Panning creates a stereo spread.
- Three modulated grains. Control and modulation of grain size, varying the texture. Output in stereo.
availability ? immediately available
€ 19% VAT excl. €63.03 € 19% VAT incl. €75.00
Excl. 19% VAT, Excl. shippingLieferzeit 1 Tag