The eight channels are laid out in four columns and four rows. In Matrix Mode the columns and rows interact with each other as the controls affect both. In Independent Mode you can select the channel you want to eit by pressing the Mute/Sel button. the Trigger Riot has an integrated precise clock generator but can be synched to an external clock of course. the tempo can be set in BPM. Besides that a Cycle Mode is available with adjustable start adn reset point,
Each channel has four clock dividers. Following parameters can be set for each of those:
- Divide: sets the clock division
- Step: allows setting of a single trigger on a given count
- Probability: sets the probability a trigger will fire
- Speed: sets the time base in internal clocks
- Clock Shift: delays the division by full clocks
- Time Shift: delays the division by fractions of a clock
- Pulse Width: duty cycle of the trigger/gate from 0% to 100%
Please check the extensive operation manual for more details, tips and tricks.
The Trigger Riot understands TipTop's own SyncBus which carries clock, reset and preset data and is used for synchronize multiple TipTop Syncbus compatible devices like Circadian Rhythm. Connect it with the optionally available SyncBus-Cable.
- Clock In and clock Out
- Reset In and Reset Out
- four outputs for rows 1, 2, 3 and 4 and four outputs for colums A, B, C and D
3U Eurorack module, 28HP wide, 28mm deep
Current draw: 200mA@+12V and 0mA@-12V