The SEM features a fully analog, discrete synthesizer voice. In detail, the instrument comes equipped with the following components:
- Two full sounding oscillators
- Sawtooth and variably wide pulse waves
- Coarse and fine tune potentiometers
- Frequency and pulse width can be modulated (The intensity is adjustable)
Modulation sources: First envelope (VCO 1) respectively second envelope (VCO 2), LFO or external signal
- Very musical sync function
- Buttery soft, enormously fat multimode filter
- Input mixer with channels for VCO 1, VCO 2 and external audio material
- Filter type can be crossfaded between low-pass, notch and high-pass characteristic. Additionally, a band-pass mode is available.
- Edge steepness: -12 dB per octave
- Cutoff and resonance potentiometers
- Cutoff modulation channel with variable intensity and polarity
- Modulation sources: Second envelope, LFO or external signal
- Two envelopes
- Attack, decay and sustain potentiometers
- The decay knob also determines the length of the release phase
- One envelope is hard-wired to the VCA
- Triangle LFO with adjustable frequency
Furthermore, the Patchpanel model is equipped with 33 patch points. The pitch tracking follows the 1v / octave standard, meaning the SEM Patchpanel version is fully compatible with Eurorack setups.
This item is discontinued or sold out and no longer available, please feel free to look for comparable new stuff in the following categories.