The Two Voice Pro is a two-voice analog synthesizer with keyboard, sevaral patchpoints and a mini-analog sequencer with memory. Very special is that both voices 8or SEMs = synthesizer expander modules) don´t share common controls but each of the voices has a separate set of parameters. This way each of the SEMs can produce a totally different individual sound.
Each SEM has two synchable VCOs with pulse and sawtooth, a multimode filter plus two envelopes and a LFO. Besides the internal modulations there are more than 50 patch points for fee routing of the modulations.
- Mini-Sequencer is enhanced - you still generate a sequence with the knobs (up to 16 positions ) but you can store sequences from the knobs into flash memory (up to 99 sequences stored)
- Two sequences can be played simultaneously (or play one sequence while also playing on the keyboard, like the old one)
- After sequences are stored in flash memory, you can edit them to add 2-way, 3-way or 4-way ratcheting and you can program the gate length from zero (like a rest) up to almost the complete step length
- Sequences can be chained into songs, and each step in a song can be programmed for sequence number, transpose amount and number of repeats
- Sequencer syncs to Midi Clock
- Keyboard outputs velocity and pressure
- Each module (both SEMs, Mini-Sequencer, Keyboard Control) has mini-jack patch points
- Pitch and Modulation wheels
- Pan pots
- Headphone output
- Separate Vibrato LFO
This item is discontinued or sold out and no longer available, please feel free to look for comparable new stuff in the following categories.