The Monolith contains following modules:
- KeyScan: Keyboard scanner with octave switching. Brings keyboard and MIDI data to the front: Aftertouch, Velocity, Retrigger, Gate, 2x outputs each for 1V/oct with and without Glide
- Spectrum: analog VCO (2x)
- Blender: Mixer/Crossfader
- PoleZero: 24dB low pass filter with MODFET VCA stage
- Ultrafold: excellent wave folder with feedback
- Buff Mult: triple, cascaded active multiple. One input and three outputs per multiple.
- Mini Slew: Function generator with unique time compensation function when changing curve shape.
- ADSRVCA: Envelope generator with integrated VCA (x2)
- Quad Atten: quadruple passive attenuator
- Scale‐Polarize‐Offset: Handy dual module for scaling signals and adding offset voltages
- Amplitude: discrete transistor VCA
- LVLS: offers L+R inputs, L+R outputs with level control and controlable headphone amp. Connects to 1/4" main audio and headphone sockets on the rear.
575 x 348 x 94mm (W x D x H)